AddThis

Share |

Infolinks In Text Ads

Friday, June 19, 2009

How Does David Blaine Levitate

I got an ebook which explain this. I have taken screenshots of the pictures for you. If anyone want the ebook then contact me I will give you a copy. Its a free ebook which can be freely distributed however I dont remember where I got that some months ago lol. So whats the trick? Simple! Infact only one foot is raise up while you get supported by yr toe of the other foot. The trick lies in practise. You must be able to raise slowly and have a good balance else FLOP!

Your supporting foot is hidden by three thing: The shade of your other foot, your shoes and your trousers. When you do this the audience must be in only one direction as shown in the video above. So you gonna try? haha… you see even you can be a magician.

You know of David Copperfield. So you must also know of David Blaine the very famous street magician! So today I shall tell you that YOU can levitate like David Blaine too! The levitation ishow does david blaine levitate explained and here is how David Blaine Levitates! You will be levitating like David Blaine too lol.

I was thinking what to write for the World News section today and finally said that magic will be lol. First watch the video of a David Blaine before I talk about it. Before I teach you how David Blaine float in the air, let me tell you some bad news if you think he is a ghost lol. David Blaine is just another simple human! he is not a ghost but he is for sure a great illusionist! And when he levitates, its is just magic trick and illusion with simple physic laws. So here is how David Blain levitates!

In simple word this trick is called the Balducci levitation, that is you basically stand 8-10 feet from onlookers and choose an angle so that only your profile is visible and then balancing on the toes of the hidden side. Ohh before I end here is David Blaine if you didnt knew him. By the way did you know that scientifically levitation is totally possible? There is no magic in that. Infact an helicopter is a real example of levitation!It uses a stream of air flow to keep floating. I think someone in the physics department can better explain this for us – Scientists have also found ways to create levitation without much noise too with electromagnetic forces and magnetism. I wish I will be able to fly one day lol.

Have a nice Friday evening For those who want a copy of the free ebook contact me I will email it to you. However do not that the ebook is free but is not mine So only read and do not sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |